TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By placing a booking you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted our terms and conditions. Completion of the booking process and acceptance of our terms and conditions forms your contract with Zoe Willingham Dog Behaviourist.
• All consultations will be held online, except Extra packages where a trainer is provided.
• Zoe Willingham Dog Behaviourist takes no responsibility for your internet connection or equipment. Should your tech fail we will endevour to find a way to work with you.
Bookings, Payments & Cancellations
• Payment of fees should be made at the time of placing a booking.
• Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you may cancel your purchase within a period of 7 working days beginning on the day after we send your booking confirmation. However, there is no right of cancellation where the class, 121 or behaviour consultation begins within this seven day period.
• All bookings are non refundable after 7 days of purchase - please ensure you have read the website and if you are unsure check first.
• A substitute delegate may be named at any time before the consultation or workshop at no additional cost.
• All sessions must be booked and taken within the permitted package time eg 4 weeks or 8 weeks
Course Content & Material
• Zoe Willingham Dog Behaviourist reserves the right to change the content, timing, dates, venue or instructor. We try to avoid this as much as possible, but sometimes this is unavoidable, particularly with changes in the weather meaning we have to postpone a session. If we know in advance that the weather will not be suitable we will let you know, however, often the weather can be very changeable from hour to hour. If a booking is cancelled due to the weather, we will let everyone know who has booked in by text as soon as we can at least an hour before the start of your class. We will then reschedule all the bookings to an alternative week or course date. Zoe Willingham Dog Behaviourist will not be liable for any losses or expenses arising from amendments to the course or cancellations.
• The information on your booking form will only be used as a record of you and your dog, and to contact you in relation to dog training activities and will not be passed on to any third parties.
We send out an occasional email newsletter which we would encourage you to opt in to receiving to find out about future training. If you do not wish to receive this please unsubscribe from the newsletter by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
By agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you give Zoe Willingham Dog Behaviourist permission to publish in print, electronic, or video format the likeness or image of you and/or your dog. You release all claims against Zoe Willingham Dog Behaviourist with respect to privacy rights, publicity rights, copyright ownership and publication, including any claim for compensation related to use of the materials.